These highly accurate bits are used for drilling pilot holes in cabinet and door hinges, cabinet hinge, door butts, handles, drawer slides, and more. They are perfect for DIY carpentry and woodworking.
- Durable - High speed steel drill bit
- Adjustable drill depth
- Quick and easy to drill precise holes - Spring loaded outer guide with chamfered head keeps the high-speed drill centered for perfect pilot holes. The guide has a widow to show the drill bit depth while making adjustments.
- Standard 1/4" hex shank fits all power bit and quick-change chucks.
Both sets include the 3 most common sizes:
- The 7/64" is good for drilling holes in smaller hinges and hardware like decorative boxes.
- The 9/64" is ideal for medium to full size hinges and hardware.
- The 11/64" is perfect for door hinges, gate locks and all large hardware.
Please adjust according to the hardness of the wood, if the wood is soft, choose a smaller size; If the wood is hard, you can choose a larger size or corresponding opening tool.
Material: High-Speed Steel
Shank size: 1/4"
Drill Hole Diameter Suitable Self-tapping Screw Size
5/64" 2mm 2.2-2.8mm
7/64" 2.8mm 3-3.5mm
9/64" 3.5mm 4-4.5mm
11/64" 4.5mm 5-5.5mm
5mm 5mm 5.5-6mm
13/64" 5.2mm 6-6.5mm
1/4" 6.35m 7-7.5mm
4 x Center drill bit (4 pcs set - 5/64", 7/64",9/64", 11/64")
7 x Center drill bit (7 pcs set - 5/64", 7/64", 9/64", 11/64", 13/64", 5 mm, 1/4")