Don’t want your dog coming to certain areas in the house, for example, kitchen, up the stairs, or living room when guests are here? This portable pet gate is the perfect solution to let your dog know where (not) to go. It's perfect for doorways, between walls or stairwells and can be moved easily from one place to another when needed.
Different gate sizes are available for large doors and stairways.
- Perfect for doorways, between walls, or stairwells
- Built with tough partially see-through mesh fabric woven to withstand the abuse of pets
- No tools needed for installation. Completely assembled for immediate use. Simply stick the hook on both sides of the door (or other suitable position).
- Easy storing and takes almost no space. Can be easily folded and stored when not in use
- Lightweight and portable
- 3 sizes available (H x W):
- Normal: 28.3” x 43.3” or 72cm x 110cm
- Wide: 28.3” x 55.1” or 72cm x 140cm
- Extra Wide: 29.1” x 70.9” or 74cm x 180cm
How to Use:
- Unfold the fabric woven
- Stretch two metal posts for the maximum length.
- Put these two poles in the tunnels on both sides.
- Fix the sticky hooks where you install the magic gate.
- Hang the fabric woven on the four hooks.
- If your door is smaller than the pet gate, you may roll one of the sides of the product inwards to make the product shorter or to put the sticky hooks further on the wall if that is possible.
- The hook is very sticky. You can stick the hook on the door frame or stick it on the smooth porcelain board, in order to avoid damaging the wall when you pull the hook out.
- 1 set of Portable Pet Gate (a woven fabric, two stretchable poles, and four sticky hooks)