This battery powered pump is portable and lightweight. It is a convenient, handheld tool to move liquids safely. It is ideal for use in the garage, car, aquarium, basement, bathroom, yard, shop or for camping, especially when the power is out. It only requires two D size batteries (not included). You can pump about 6 quarts (or 5.7 L) of liquid per minute. Just switch it on to start transferring liquid from one place to another. You can easily empty containers with this Fluid Transfer Pump.
- Able to handle different liquids - Great for pumping any non-corrosive liquids such as water (non-drinking), gas and oil.
- Strong pumping power - Pumps up to 6 quarts of liquid per minute
- Useful in multiple scenarios - Garage, aquarium, basement, bathroom, yard or shop
HOW TO USE:
- Immerse the suction end into the liquid (for example: gas can)
- Put the discharge tube to a container to receive the liquid.
- Turn the pump on.
- To increase pumping speed and to protect the motor, avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump's motor housing.
- Be careful not to overfill the container.
- When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do Not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Rinse the pump with running water after using it with another liquid. This help extend the life of the pump.
- Material: PP & PE & Acetal
- Overall length: 25 inches or 63.5 cm
- Weight: About 0.7 lb or 0.3 kg
- Power: 2 x D Battery (not included)
- 1 x Battery Powered Fluid Transfer Pump