It is frustrating to strip out broken screws. Traditionally, you need a set of tools to do that. This Damaged Screw Extractor is specially designed to have a drill bit and an extractor both in one tool.
It can be attached to a power drill to drill stripped screw or broken bolt and haul them out in seconds. It works on wood screws and metal screws with different screw head types, even if the head is broken.
- Made of high quality hardened steel
- Remove rusted or stripped screws or broken bolt
- Can be attached to a power drill
- Easy to use – two-step process
- A drill bit and an extractor in one tool - Drill to remove broken screws, and then, extract damaged screws quickly
- Tool set comes with 4-piece screw extractors for most of the common screw / belt sizes
- Works on wood screws and metal screws with different screw head types, even if the head is broken
Made sure drill is in reverse and use the slowest speed setting. Blow all metal shavings out before using the extractor side so they couldn't get in the way.
Set of 4 pieces
- 1 Remove Diameter 3-5mm
- 2 Remove Diameter 4-8mm
- 3 Remove Diameter 5-10mm
- 4 Remove Diameter 6-12mm
- 1 set of 4 Damaged Screw Extractors