Introducing the simplest way to weld Aluminium parts – no expensive equipment required.
Fast, simple and cheap.
All you need is a propane torch, and some Easy Welding Rods. They are high-quality, special Aluminium-alloy rods used to weld/braze Aluminium and Aluminium alloys as well as any other non-magnetic metals except for stainless steel.
No fluxes and no fumes are required (however, you can use some flux if you feel it will do a better job). Makes a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal, and can join thin and thick parts together. With excellent corrosion resistance, it has minimal or no distortion to parent material.
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Aluminium and aluminium alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminium alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it become shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Caution: Never apply heat directly to rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Diameter: 2mm / 0.08"
- Length: 500mm / 19.7"
- 10 pcs / 20 pcs Welding Rods