It is an easy way an amateur can lay perfectly flat and smooth tile floor / wall like a pro.
This handy set will help you to avoid any lippage or uneven gaps when setting your tiles. The system is very easy to use and makes laying tiles a breeze.
- Great tool to save time and reduce cost for tile installation
- Helps DIY and Professional tile layers increase the efficiency of laying tiles and obtain a perfect, lippage-free finish.
- The tile levelers are reusable
- Easy to use yet produces accurate and professional results
- Suitable for tile thickness from 3mm to 25mm, suitable for tile gap ≥2mm.
- Reduces the need for grinding and polishing
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing
How to Use?
- 1. Keep the space of each tile between 2mm and 6mm while laying tiles
- 2. Insert T-shaped needle along the gap in the tile and rotate it for 180° so that it is stuck at the bottom of the two tiles
- 3. Moving the T-shaped needle back and forth before tightening up is highly suggested so that the tile leveling system can be more easily taken out
- 4. Twist the adjusting cover with your hand/special wrench until the two tiles are on the same level
- 5. Before cement or tile glue has completely dried up (usually about 5 hours later), twist the adjusting cover in the opposite direction, then rotate the T shaped -needle for another 180° and take it out before cement or tile glue has completely dried up
- 50 x Tile Levelers
- 1 x Wrench