If you’re looking for a saw disc to make your go-to tool for woodworking projects, the Grinder Disc is for you. Thanks to it, you’re about to love woodworking even more.
22 tooth chain design provides a smooth surface that is great for minimal sanding afterwards. Our Grinder Disc is great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- This Grinding disc chain saw uses its speed and maneuverability to complete the cutting, engraving and removal of wood, plastic, ice and hard rubber.
- The chain saw blade is fixed between the two steel plates, which provide a firm grip that can be easily cut through the material, whether textured or knotted.
- Chains can be sharpened with a chain saw file or replaced as needed.
- Ideal for bending work, such as inside the bowl, for quick removal of waste.
- Made of durable steel material.
- It’s easy to assemble and easy to use.
- Diameter: 4" (100mm), Arbor: 5/8" (16mm)
- Fits 4"(100mm) or 4-1/2"(115mm) angle grinders perfectly
- Please wear protective gear and work responsibly when using this item.
- It is not advised to use the switch lock feature on any grinder.
- Please install the disc to the angle grinder in the correct direction, referring to the arrow on the disc.
- 1pc x 4" Grinder Chain Disc